I’m not usually into Blogging – I prefer the Podcasting thing… however, this is a common question I get asked all the time:
“Cameron – How Much Do I Know How To Spend On Facebook Ads Campaigns”
The best way to answer this is to re-post an email feed from a prospective client that asked me this recently. Hope you enjoy reading it!
Thank you for your detailed response — lots of good stuff there.
In this scenario, what size budget is ideal for you to work with for ad spend?
yeh, that’s a question I get asked all the time!
and it’s actually the wrong question to ask (-:
It matters not on “ad spend” – but what you are selling, then we can work everything out – I reverse engineer the whole thing…
You sound like you understand sales and funnels so here’s a very conservative example:
If your business sells product/service “X” for $3k
– let’s say you spend $100 per day driving people to a webinar/sales page/VSL/on-demand training/consult etc
– On a very “ballpark” example of each click costing you anywhere from 30 cents to $1.50 – you could get anywhere from say 325 clicks per day, on the low side to 66 clicks per day on the high side.
– If what you’re selling has demand and people want it and there’s a market for it – if you convert at 5% then you’ll have 16.25 to 3.3 people opting in a day. (based on the previous line’s numbers and example)
– After a week – you would have spent $700 and have 113.75 to 23.1 people in your webinar/sales page/VSL/on-demand training/consult funnel.
– If you can convert at 10% on a webinar/phone call/via a sales page etc… you’d convert 11.3 sales or 2.3 sales.
So if you have a $3k product – 2 sales is $6.9k / 11.3 sales is $33.9k – both of which cover your $700 ad spend.
The above is an example only of how to reverse engineer the whole thing.
Right…but we both know that dialing in a funnel takes some un-ROI’ed ad spend. This is brand new, untested, and I’m fully expecting to lose some money on the front end getting this thing up and running. My question is simply — with a new funnel, how much do you think you would need to get it dialed in?
If you’re serious about growing your business and want to know more – reach out to me here or click the image below
It’s his unmatched expertise in this area, that help his clients create massively successful businesses and achieve their revenue goals in months not years. When he is not teaching others how to achieve success quickly, you can find him with his family, or walking his Golden Retriever, "Summer"
Latest posts by Cameron Roberts (see all)
- Ep: 144 The 7 Steps For Creating Instant Customers - February 18, 2019
- Ep: 143 Expert Podcast Interview with Allan Dib - November 14, 2018
- Ep: 142 Expert Podcast Interview with Mark Firth - November 9, 2018