Ep: 122 Expert Podcast Interview With Stephen Somers
Episode 122: Expert Podcast Interview With Stephen Somers
“STEPHEN SOMERS – How To Become An Amazon Marketplace SuperHero”
Listen to the latest tips, tools, and tactics for Business, Success, and Marketing… on the Cam Roberts Podcast Show. Search for “Cameron J Roberts” or “Cam Roberts” on Itunes or click here to listen and subscribe on Itunes
Episode 121: “How To Become An Amazon Marketplace Superhero” – expert Podcast interview with Stephen Somers. #ondeckwithcam Podcast Time 52:10 min in Total.
Listen now or Download using the links above. Cameron’s guest speaker today is Stephen Somers from Marketplace SuperHeros – //marketplacesuperheroes.com/home
Stephen is the co-founder of Marketplace SuperHeroes.com. The MPSH Core System teaches heroes how to sell their own brand of physical products globally on Amazon, not just on Amazon.com. In the last 14 months alone our heroes have sold almost $40m of their own physical products globally on Amazon and are creating lives of true, unparalleled freedom. MPSH’s mission is to help at least 10,000 heroes quit their jobs forever while making at least $10k – $50k income per month with their new ‘mini empire.’
Key show note points include:
- Why Amazon and Ecommerce is still in “EARLY DAYS” and why it represents a huge opportunity
- The exact strategies finding and selling HOT Products that people are looking for RIGHT NOW
- How anyone with little to no experience can create a LIFESTYLE Income of $10,000 to $50,000 per month in NETT Profit
- How to BETTER fulfil existing demand for products that already exist and are in DEMAND right NOW.
- What the BIGGEST Categories are – and how to go DEEP into a “B.E.S.T PRODUCTS”
- How to diversify and de-risk your Ecommerce business across various global markets
- Why RESEARCH is the single most important thing you’ll ever do to find HIDDEN GEM Products
LEARN HOW TO BUILD A GLOBAL AMAZON BUSINESS HERE: //marketplacesuperheroes.com/home
Ready to GROW and SCALE your Marketing or Business? Complete the form below and let us know what you need help with the most.
- Ep:- 178 – The 3 Types Of Traffic To Attract Dream Clients - July 2, 2020
- Ep: 177 Expert Podcast Interview With Julie Mason - July 1, 2020
- Ep:- 176 – Why The Gurus Are Wrong About Marketing - June 16, 2020