Ep: 161 Expert Podcast Interview With Andrea Fryrear – How To Create An Agile Marketing Team
Listen to the latest tips, tools, and strategies for Business, Success, and Marketing… on the Cam Roberts Podcast Show. Search for “Cam Roberts Podcast Show” on the web, Itunes Podcasts or Spotify.
Episode 161 Expert Podcast Interview With Andrea Fryrear – How To Create An Agile Marketing Team
#ondeckwithcam Podcast Time 19.18min in Total.
Listen now or Download using the links above.
Today’s guest is an early convert to the ways of Agile marketing, who knows that Agile teams do better work in less time with less stress, and she loves nothing more than seeing a team evolve from chaos to high performance. Andrea Fryrear (FRY-rear) is the co-founder of Agile Sherpas, where she works to guide marketers along the path toward greater agility. A content marketer by trade, Andrea holds multiple Agile and Scrum certifications. She’s a regular international speaker on all things Agile marketing, and she’s especially excited to share her expertise at the 2020 Marketing Agility Summit.
Key Podcast Episode notes include:
- What is an Agile Marketing System?
- Why Agile Marketing is on the upswing
- What the Learning Curve is to create an Agile Marketing System
- The Little Knowns Agile Marketing Myths
- How Content Marketing has changed over the last 10 years
Leave a positive review or comment on Itunes here
Ready to GROW and SCALE your Marketing or Business? Complete the form below and let us know what you need help with the most.
Latest posts by Cameron Roberts (see all)
- Ep: 164 Expert Podcast Interview With LinkedIn Authority String Nguyen - December 3, 2019
- Ep: 164 Expert Podcast Interview With Brian Keen, Franchise Expert - November 15, 2019
- Ep: 163 Winning The Money Mindset Game - October 12, 2019