Listen to the latest tips, tools, and strategies for Business, Success, and Marketing… on the Cam Roberts Podcast Show. Search for “Cam Roberts Podcast Show” on the web, Itunes Podcasts or Spotify.
Episode: 174 Expert Podcast Interview With Magda Houalla
#ondeckwithcam Podcast Time 26.15sec in Total.
This Podcast Episode’s special guest is Magda Houalla (sounds like “koala”), Director of Marketing Strategy at AspireIQ. As a leader in the Leading Platform Community Intelligence Marketing space, they help brands across all industries start and expand their campaigns to help meet and exceed their specific goals.
Their list of clients includes Zevia, Freshly, Bed Bath & Beyond, L.L. Bean, and Walmart.
Key broadcast topics include:
- What is community intelligence marketing?
- Why Brands need to organise their influencers?
- Which Social channel drives more sales using influencer msrketing
- What’s happening with TikTOK fro Brands
- How Brands are creating Viral Videos
- How to use Linkedin for influencer marketing in the B2b world
- Where nano and micro influencers can go to find Brands to work with
Leave a positive review or comment on Itunes here
Listen now or Download using the links above.
BOOK A FREE COACHING CALL (VALUE $497): Take the next step to SCALE your Income and Business – book a time here to chat with Cam: //camroberts.com.au/chat/
WATCH FREE CASE STUDY: The 3-Step Methodology for turning $1k of Advertising into $10k to $20k worth of Predictable Sales Revenue every month. Watch Case Study here now: //www.camroberts.consulting/free-case-study
- Ep:- 178 – The 3 Types Of Traffic To Attract Dream Clients - July 2, 2020
- Ep: 177 Expert Podcast Interview With Julie Mason - July 1, 2020
- Ep:- 176 – Why The Gurus Are Wrong About Marketing - June 16, 2020