Ep: 73 The Seven Buying Motives For Increasing Sales
The Seven Buying Motives For Increasing Sales
#OnDeckWithCoachCameron – Podcast Show: Ep 73 The Seven Buying Motives For Increasing Sales by Coach Cameron Roberts – 17min Podcast.
If you can understand the motives and the reasons people buy your products and services this gives you a great advantage in the market place. Most people don’t understand the difference between sales and marketing.
There are Seven basic motives that moves someone into Action:
- The Desire for Gain or Profit
- The Fear of Lose
- Pride of Ownership
- Interesting, doing something Easier or more effectively
- The desire for excitement or pleasure
- Self Improvement
- The desire for importance of the Name, Feel, Appriciated
Frustrated with your current sales, marketing and business results?
Do you feel like you are ready to step up to the next level and FAST TRACK your business? Stop wasting time, money and energy trying to figure it all out on your own without seeing some success over the next 6 to 12 months – Click here now
I might be able to help you by mentoring you and giving you a FAST TRACK step-by-step system that works ONLINE and OFFLINE, that I have been teaching and using for the last TWENTY YEARS in business –
Click here now
To your success,
P.S. This is NOT right for everyone – but if you can see how working with me closely & giving you a proven step by step system to follow will help you get to the next level, then Click here now for more details.
Latest posts by Cameron Roberts (see all)
- Ep: 116 Expert Podcast Interview With Matt Skinner - July 21, 2017
- Ep: 115 Expert Podcast Interview With Melinda Wittstock - July 19, 2017
- Ep: 114 The 7 Facebook Marketing Mistakes - June 13, 2017