Ep: 89 7 Steps to Direct Outreach Marketing
7 Steps to Direct Outreach Marketing
#OnDeckWithCoachCameron – Podcast Show: Ep 89 7 Steps to Direct Outreach Marketing by Coach Cameron Roberts 17min Podcast.
Tune into podcast episode 89 of #OnDeckWithCoachCameron to discover the 7 Steps involved for a Direct Outreach Marketing System so you can generate more leads and convert more customers.
The great news for you is hardly anybody is doing any sort of Direct Outreach Marketing so it’s a great opportunity for you to directly reach more potential targeted customers, clients and future prospects…
Here are the 7 steps that are covered in this podcast episode:
- You need to identify yourself
- You have to let them know the reason for the call
- You have to identify the decision maker
- Get into the decision maker
- Get pass the screening assistant or PA
- Repeat 1 & 2 with the decision maker
- Let them know the desired actions they must take
Frustrated with your current sales, marketing and business results?
Do you feel like you are ready to step up to the next level and FAST TRACK your business? Stop wasting time, money and energy trying to figure it all out on your own without seeing some success over the next 6 to 12 months – Click here now
I might be able to help you by mentoring you and giving you a FAST TRACK step-by-step system that works ONLINE and OFFLINE, that I have been teaching and using for the last TWENTY YEARS in business –
Click here now
To your success,
P.S. This is NOT right for everyone – but if you can see how working with me closely & giving you a proven step by step system to follow will help you get to the next level, then Click here now for more details.
If you’re serious about growing your business and want to know more – reach out to me here or click the image below
Latest posts by Cameron Roberts (see all)
- Ep: 147 The 7 Ways To Grow Your Business With Instagram - May 3, 2019
- Ep 146 Why Marketing To A Niche Is A Bad Idea - April 12, 2019
- Ep 145 The 5 Red Hot Facebook Ad Strategies - April 2, 2019