Ep: 97 Business Systems For Success
Business Systems For Success
Business, Success and Marketing strategies for Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners – EPISODE 97 Business Systems For Success by Sales Strategist & Direct Response Internet Marketing Consultant, Cam Roberts. Podcast Time in total 26.06min.
Listen now or Download using the links above.
Whether you are starting a new business or whether you are already in business – to achieve your financial and goals faster you must begin with the end in mind.
It’s called reverse engineering.
This means that you must conduct your business with all it’s systems and operations in place before you start pitching to prospects or selling to customers.
I can remember the first business I ever started.
My wife and I planned the whole thing out on paper before we even open the doors for trading.
- We had business plans but we had no business.
- We had a full list of products and services but no one to buy them.
- We prepared employee training protocols but had no employees yet.
- We created marketing systems and operation systems even though there was no one to follow it yet.
Listen to this 26.06 min podcast episode to find out how Reverse Engineering and Creating Systems will help you achieve your business, sales and financial goals faster!
Ready to GROW and SCALE your Marketing or Business? Complete the form below and let us know what you need help with the most.
My clients and students have included "Owner Operated" Business Owners along with Amazon Multi-Millionaires, 7-Figure Companies, Multi-Million Dollar Speakers, Real Estate Investing Coaches, Wealth Creation Experts and many more...
When I am not consulting and inspiring others... you'll find me supporting and spending time with my family.
Latest posts by Cameron Roberts (see all)
- Ep: 165 Expert Podcast Interview With LinkedIn Authority String Nguyen - December 3, 2019
- Ep: 164 Expert Podcast Interview With Brian Keen, Franchise Expert - November 15, 2019
- Ep: 163 Winning The Money Mindset Game - October 12, 2019