Ep: 114 The 7 Facebook Marketing Mistakes
Episode 114: The 7 Facebook Marketing Mistakes
Listen to the latest tips, tools, and strategies for Business, Success, and Marketing…on the Cam Roberts Podcast Show. Search for “Cameron J Roberts” on Itunes.
Ep-114 The 7 Facebook Marketing Mistakes
#ondeckwithcam Podcast Time 28.35 min in Total.
Listen now or Download using the links above.
In today’s podcast episode Cam reveals the top 7 mistakes he comes across most frequently when people reach out for help with their Facebook Marketing.
Key points include:
- Why building your MUST come first
- How to add massive value and avoid the temptation to “pitch” on Facebook Content Marketing
- Why consistency is the key to winning more customers with Facebook Marketing
- Native Ads versus Noisy Ads – which ones work better in the relationship economy
- Why your copywriting is the key to Facebook Funnels that get high engagement
- How to reverse engineer your whole Facebook Funnel and Facebook advertising campaign so you can 2x to 10x conversions
- And more…
Leave a comment below and tell us about what’s working with your Facebook Marketing
Here’s a sample of how we do it in our business for our clients:
Ready to grow your business?
If you’ve got the passion and you’re serious about starting up your own successful business…
If you currently run your own business and want to discover how SCALE it up and double, triple or even quadruple your revenue in the next 12 to 24 months…
If you have a business but you just can’t seem to figure out what it takes to break through to the million dollar or multi-million dollar revenue level…
I want to invite you to apply to join my Inner Circle Coaching and Mentoring Program – Learn more by clicking here for all the details
To your success,
Cameron J Roberts
Latest posts by Cameron Roberts (see all)
- Ep: 124 Expert Podcast Interview With Rich Allen - November 20, 2017
- Ep: 123 Expert Podcast Interview With Stan Way - October 7, 2017
- Ep: 122 Expert Podcast Interview With Stephen Somers - September 15, 2017