Ep:158 The 7 Reasons Why You Need a Website Funnel
Listen to the latest tips, tools, and strategies for Business, Success, and Marketing… on the Cam Roberts Podcast Show. Search for “Cam Roberts Podcast Show” on the web, Itunes Podcasts or Spotify.
Episode 158 The 7 Reasons Why You Need a Website Funnel
#ondeckwithcam Podcast Time 18.33min in Total.
Listen now or Download using the links above.
A website funnel is a new way to create high walls and clear pathways for your buyer personas. It gets them on a smooth slippery slide into your business and buying your products or services.
In many ways, a website funnel is no different from a sideways sales letter. It keeps your buyer personas on your assets for longer and increases your Marketing ROI and increases sales.
Key Podcast Episode notes include:
- Why it’s not uncommon to see a 500% to 1000% return on your investment with a Website Funnel.
- Why Website Funnels work better than any other form of digital marketing.
- How to keep your prospects and Buyer Personas on your website pages for longer.
- The various types of BACKEND systems that are needed for your Website Funnel.
- How to avoid making the usual costly mistakes with Website Funnels and how to save time and money launching your very own profitable Website Funnel.
- And more…
A website funnel can be used for eCommerce products, for coaching or consulting services, for software and even for traditional businesses like financial planning, accounting, health clubs, swim schools and property or real estate investments.
Leave a positive review or comment on Itunes here
Ready to GROW and SCALE your Marketing or Business? Complete the form below and let us know what you need help with the most.
My clients and students have included "Owner Operated" Business Owners along with Amazon Multi-Millionaires, 7-Figure Companies, Multi-Million Dollar Speakers, Real Estate Investing Coaches, Wealth Creation Experts and many more...
When I am not consulting and inspiring others... you'll find me supporting and spending time with my family.
Latest posts by Cameron Roberts (see all)
- Ep: 168 Expert Podcast Interview With Email Marketing Expert Allan Ngo - February 17, 2020
- Ep: 167 Expert Podcast Interview With Leadership Coach, Lynda Tregoweth - February 11, 2020
- Ep:166 The Power of Price Elasticity - February 4, 2020