Ep: 113 How To Get A Ton Of Red Hot Referrals
How To Get A Ton Of Red Hot Referrals
Listen to the latest tips, tools, and strategies on Business, Success, and Marketing…on the weekly Podcast Program “On Deck With Cam”
Ep-113 How To Get A Ton Of Red Hot Referrals
#ondeckwithcam Podcast Time 20.55 min in Total.
Listen now or Download using the links above.
In today’s podcast episode Cam reveals why in a hyper-competitive online marketing environment – knowing how to get a ton of red-hot referrals is one of the fastest ways to grow any business.
Key points include:
- Why Marketing is becoming Harder not Easier.
- How and why advertising costs on platforms like Facebook have risen x3 to x5 over the last 3 years alone.
- The simply tools small business owners and entrepreneurs are using to steal your customers from under your nose.
- The TRUE story that happened to Cameron that highlights how your competitors are dishing up the same crappy service to customers each day, and what you should be doing about it.
- The key components needed to create an AUTOMATED Dynamic Referral System that delivers a ton of red-hot referrals to your business
- And more…
Do you use referrals in your business? Leave a comment below in this feed to let us know…
Ready to grow your business?
If you’ve got the passion and you’re serious about starting up your own successful business…
If you currently run your own business and want to discover how SCALE it up and double, triple or even quadruple your revenue in the next 12 to 24 months…
If you have a business but you just can’t seem to figure out what it takes to break through to the million dollar or multi-million dollar revenue level…
I want to invite you to apply to join my Inner Circle Coaching and Mentoring Program – Learn more by clicking here for all the details
To your success,
Cameron J Roberts
Latest posts by Cameron Roberts (see all)
- Ep: 116 Expert Podcast Interview With Matt Skinner - July 21, 2017
- Ep: 115 Expert Podcast Interview With Melinda Wittstock - July 19, 2017
- Ep: 114 The 7 Facebook Marketing Mistakes - June 13, 2017