Your habits (also known as rituals or routines) determine your success… here’s a list Tennis Superstar Rafael Nadal’s rituals as he prepares to produce his best game:
* He must have a cold shower 45 minutes before a match.
* He must carry one racquet on to the court.
* He must have wrapped his own white grip on his racquets in the locker room.
* His bag must be placed next to his chair, on a towel, never on the chair.
* He must towel down between every point. It can be ace or double fault — he must towel down as if he is covered in sweat.
* He must pick at his underpants.
* He must drink from two water bottles at changeovers. One bottle has cold water, one is warm.
* He must never rise from his seat before his opponent.
* He must never walk on the sidelines as if he is avoiding cracks in the pavement.
* At the Australian Open, when going from one side of the court to the other, he must walk across the MELBOURNE sign.
Full post at //www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/ballboys-precision-cracks-up-rafael-nadal-at-australian-open/story-fnkyigew-1227197987248