Your habits (also known as rituals or routines) determine your success… here’s a list Tennis Superstar Rafael Nadal’s rituals as he prepares to produce his best game:
* He must have a cold shower 45 minutes before a match.
* He must carry one racquet on to the court.
* He must have wrapped his own white grip on his racquets in the locker room.
* His bag must be placed next to his chair, on a towel, never on the chair.
* He must towel down between every point. It can be ace or double fault — he must towel down as if he is covered in sweat.
* He must pick at his underpants.
* He must drink from two water bottles at changeovers. One bottle has cold water, one is warm.
* He must never rise from his seat before his opponent.
* He must never walk on the sidelines as if he is avoiding cracks in the pavement.
* At the Australian Open, when going from one side of the court to the other, he must walk across the MELBOURNE sign.
Full post at //www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/ballboys-precision-cracks-up-rafael-nadal-at-australian-open/story-fnkyigew-1227197987248
If you’re serious about growing your business and want to know more – reach out to me here or click the image below
It’s his unmatched expertise in this area, that help his clients create massively successful businesses and achieve their revenue goals in months not years. When he is not teaching others how to achieve success quickly, you can find him with his family, or walking his Golden Retriever, "Summer"